Thursday, November 19, 2015

Brigy Bo goes Grenadine

Brigitte came to visit us this past month! She stayed with us for three weeks while her poor little finger healed. It was so much fun to have her here with us. If I had to choose anyone to be stuck on an island with, besides Ausboss, I pick Brigitte. Who wouldn't, right? I didn't realize how much fun it was to have someone just to think out loud to even when we were just chilling at home on a rainy day...now that she's gone I almost go to say something and then I'm like "Oh..." and realize I'm alone. Now I'm even more excited to go home for the holidays...I just miss all my family so much! This post is basically just pictures-Enjoy!


This day started out sunny but right as we got to the pool it started pouring and continued pouring the entire day...talk about buzzkill.

Swallowing my pride and posting this because I hate slash LOVE this picture. Its safe to say that after all our swimming excursions-whether it be at the beach or the hotel pool (goggles included...duh)- and the endless Dubsmash videos we made, I have no more shame in front of Brig.

Looking for starfish...fail.

Story of my Caribbean life

The fun zone



It rained all week! This is one of the many times we got caught in a down poor. Like we were only in the rain for about two minutes.

We got Austin to go to the beach but unfortunately not the fun zone. Were still




Walking along the bluff to get to the black sand beach in Lanse Aux Epines. After I totally layed out because the rocks are so slippery but before we scraped up our bums trying not to fall on a poisonous black sea urchin.

Ha! I just think this picture is hilarious. I don't remember why Brig is holding up her hands like that.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment